Open for service
We are in this together and we are open for service at our drive through window.
With sound judgement, skill, competency, faith, and effective business continuity planning in place, we continue to work hard for you in this current environment of foremost health awareness, keeping your health, safety and well being - and that of our team - as our continued priority.
While we are taking necessary measures and precautions to protect health and safety, we remain confident and optimistic about the future and we are standing with you and our community.
You know that we pride ourselves in the highest level of personal service, customarily face to face.
However, at this time, for your health and the health of our community and members, please observe these practices as you manage and use your funds with us.
1. Use this web service for credit union information and account management
2. Use your online account
3. Use our 24 / 7 Audio Teller
4. Use our ATM network
5. Apply for a loan online through your account
6. Use our drive through window
7. If you must visit us, please call to make an appointment as our lobby is closed
8. Follow recommendations from legitimate health organizations, such as the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization
We are in this together, with our hearts going out to everyone adversely affected at this time of foremost health awareness.
We will remain in contact with you through this situation.
Thank you for being a loyal member of Texas Community Federal Credit Union.
You can access your account any time on any device from the Menu under My Account. Thank you.